Parker’s philosophy is rooted in the principles and beliefs established by our founder, Dr. James W. Parker.
Dr. Parker created a set of principles, later known as the Parker Principles, that still serve as the foundation of our university and the relationships our graduates establish with patients and clients around the world.
Service to others is the underlying theme for the Parker Principles and our institution believes that this focus begins with the students we serve.
Here are the Parker Principles
- Develop a compassion to serve that is greater than the compulsion to survive.
- Love is the magic bullet of healing. I can optimize my Mission, Talent, and Destiny (MTD) and attract the “naturally right” patients, people, places, things, events, and situations for me when I love each person as a mother, father, brother, sister, or child.
- If it is to be, it is up to me.
- Success is predetermined by my faith, confidence, and belief in my products, services, and ideas.
- I cannot communicate successfully and efficiently what I do not own.
- Do not let the negative few overrule the positive many.
- To be in harmony with my success, health, and happiness goals, I must act with love based upon free will and react with faith based upon God’s will.
- I will anticipate the good – even during the bad.
- To attract my Success, Health, and Happiness, I will eliminate fear of the future, worry over the past, and anxiety for the present.
- To eliminate fear, worry, and anxiety, I must live in the present and let go and let God.
- My ultimate purpose is to live in harmony with the universe. I can do so only when my mission is accomplished, my talents are developed, and my destiny is fulfilled.
- We see things as we are, not necessarily as they are.
- There is no philosophy by which I can do a thing if I think I cannot.
- Thought plus action equals feeling.
- My feelings attract my life to me.
- To heal remove “doubt” in both doctor and patient and instill “belief” in both doctor and patient.
- Seeing is not believing…believing is seeing.
- Loving service is my first technique.
- What I see in the universe sees me.
- Nature will give me what I act like I already have.
Parker Seminars 2017 is just around the corner.
Join the 1,500 other Chiropractors in Las Vegas.
Theme: Thought Plus Action Equals Feeling
Parker Seminars Las Vegas
When: February 23-25, 2017
Where: Paris Hotel and Casino